WELCOME TO ILB STORE NEWS CHANNEL

WELCOME TO ILB STORE NEWS CHANNEL
PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE TO FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK FANPAGE - ILB STORE

Saturday 19 September 2015

Photography Trick: How to Make Your Own Lightbox for Photoshoot?

Hi everyone,
Having a great photo can be a great factor to encourage your first online selling and been noticed. I did it and get my first sell from it too. So, below is the winning photo that I’m talking about.

When you take your selling items photo by using natural lighting or normal home light, it can be nice or maybe the colour or the texture of your products can’t be really enhanced. But, with the aid of a lightbox, every curve or lines of in your products can be exposed and you will have a more attractive photo.

Since I am a dummy photographer and new in the business, I don’t plan to invest alot in buying photography tools. It is enough by having a big box and follow the below steps:
  1. Cut the left, right and top of the box into big square hole (refer to the photo on how I did it)
  2. The cover the box with white paper, or even better if you could paint it nicely (well, I don’t have any paint tho)
  3. Then cover the left & right hole with white thin paper.
  4. The paper for my background normally can be change with any colour. So, my photo will not be boring with only white colour background then.
  5. Next, I placed 2 side lamps on both sides of the hole. The higher watt of the bulb will be better. Warm or white light should be okay. U can try and adjust.
  6. I only use my Samsung Note 3 to shoot the photo. But a good camera also will give a better result.
  7. But nevermind, FYI I only use instagram to edit the colours and texture of my photos after shooting with this.
  8. Be cheap at the start of your business is fine. But give a quality result is the priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment